Preparation time: 15 minutes, Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 ripe papayas, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilatro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1-1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 black bass fillets (about 8 ounces each)
To prepare the salsa, place the mangos, papayas, onion, bell pepper, cilantro, mint, lime juice, jalapeño, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and throoughly combine. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours to let the flavors marry.
Prepare the grill. Season the bass with salt and pepper and grill over direct medium-high heat for about 4 minutes on each side. Serve with the salsa.