Bacon And Tomato Tartlets
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
Yield 4 servings
- 1 (17.3-ounce) can flaky biscuits
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 325°F on Pure Convection™ (350°F if using a convection/ microwave).
Lightly spray 2 mini muffin pans with oil. Separate each biscuit into 3 layers and press 1 layer into each cup of the mini muffin pan. Mix remaining ingredients and fill each tartlet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: Tartlets can be frozen and reheated.